- entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with University of Malaya to jointly promote and foster the development of academic and research projects in blockchain, as well as for the implementation of an on-campus e-wallet.
- accepted the Letter of Intent (“LOI”) from Universiti Utara Malaysia (“UUM”) with the intention to work, co-operate and deploy their respective expertise, knowledge and resources to conduct academic programmes.
- incorporation of MYEG (Bangladesh) Sdn. Bhd. (“MYEGB”). The intended principal activity of MYEGB is investment holdings specifically for investments in Bangladesh.
- Incorporation of PayMe Sdn. Bhd. (“PayMe”). The intended principal activity of PayMe is the provision of human resource management and payroll solutions.
- launched a blockchain-based payroll management software, known as “PayMe”, to assist companies in recording and managing workers' overtime in a more accurate and efficient manner.
- Incorporation of MYEG E-Settlement Sdn. Bhd. (“MYEGES”). The intended principal activity of MYEGES is provision of payment settlement services and systems.
- Acquisition by MYEG of one (1) Commercial Space within the podium level below MYEG Tower at Empire City, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- incorporation of PT MYEG Services Indonesia (“PTMYEG”) in Indonesia. The intended principal activity of PTMYEG is to build, own and operate a digital platform for commercial services.
- received a Licence to conduct matters relating to private employment agencies ("the Licence") from the Department of Labour Peninsular Malaysia, Ministry of Human Resources (“MOH”). This Licence will allow MYEG to carry out recruitment activities for a job seeker within and outside Malaysia and a non-citizen employee within Malaysia.
- entered into a Joint Venture Cum Shareholders Agreement (“the Agreement”) with Control Data (BD) Limited, My Paycheck Sdn. Bhd., Arif Alam and Teo Kim Hoe to establish a Joint Venture Corporation for the purpose of engaging in the business of technology services and e-government services in Bangladesh.
- I-Pay MYEG Philippines Inc (“IPMPI”) had on 2 July 2018 entered into a Memorandum of Agreement (“MOA”) with CIMB Bank Philippines Inc (“CIMBPH”) for the purpose of marketing CIMBPH’s financial products on IPMPI’s digital services and platforms to eligible individuals in the Republic of the Philippines.
- incorporation of MYEG (Indonesia) Sdn. Bhd. (“MYEGIND”). The intended principal activity of MYEGIND is investment holdings specifically for investments in the Republic of Indonesia.
- I-Pay MYEG Philippines Inc. (“IPMPI”), had on 18 June 2018 entered into a Memorandum Of Understanding with Cagayan Economic Zone Authority to allow IPMPI to register as a Financial Technology Solutions Business Enterprise license applicant to act as a payment processor and payment gateway business enterprise for offshore transactions in the Philippines specifically within the Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport.
- change of the financial year end of the Company from 30 June to 30 September.
- launched Volvo Car Leasing, a leasing service for Volvo Car Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.’s (“Volvo”) motor vehicles (“the Service”) subsequent to the Leasing Service Agreement (“the Agreement”) entered between MYEG and Volvo.
- entered into a Service Agreement (“the Agreement”) with AIG Malaysia Insurance Berhad (“AIG”) for the provision of road care assistance programme to AIG’s policyholders.
- I-Pay MYEG Philippines Inc had on 2 May 2018 entered into a service level agreement with the local government of Quezon City, Philippines (“Quezon”), to act as the electronic payment gateway service provider for Quezon in relation to the collection of taxes and other services offered by Quezon through its payment channels.
- entered into a Memorandum Of Understanding with Johor Corporation on 3 April 2018 to explore the possibility to purchase or lease a land situated within Muar Furniture Park.
- entered into a Joint Venture Agreement and Share Subscription Agreement (collectively referred to as “the Agreements”) in relation to the subscription of 423,376.26 shares in Guangdong Virtual Reality Technology Co., Ltd.
- incorporation of a wholly owned subsidiary known as MYEG International Sdn. Bhd. (“MYEGI”). The intended principal activity of MYEGI is to undertake investments and joint ventures in foreign countries.
- received a Letter of Approval (“the Approval”) from Bank Negara Malaysia (“BNM”) dated 8 January 2018, pursuant to Section 11 of the Financial Services Act 2013 (“FSA”), allowing MYEG Alternative Payment Services Sdn Bhd to issue electronic money via its iPayEasy e-wallet with a maximum wallet limit of RM1,500 per customer.
- the Company had on 5 January 2018 received a Letter of Extension dated 20 December 2017 from the Ministry of Home Affairs in relation to the extension of the voluntary repatriation of illegal foreign workers project for the Immigration Department of Malaysia , which had expired on 31 December 2017 (“the Extension”). The Extension is from 1 January 2018 to 30 June 2018.
Corporate Milestones from 2014 - Now
- subscribe for 376,444,336 shares and acquire 664,313,535 shares of Stampede Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (“Stampede”), collectively representing approximately 23.5% of the enlarged issued and paid up shares of Stampede.
- incorporation of MYEG Auto Assist Sdn. Bhd. (“MYAA”). The intended principal activities of MYAA includes provision of motor vehicle inspection and repairs, sale of removable motor vehicle spare parts, motor vehicle breakdown assistance, and provision of membership in relation thereto.
- Proposal to diversify the existing principal activities of MYEG and its subsidiaries to include the foreign workers accommodation programme was duly approved by the shareholders of the Company on 7 December 2017.
- a Moneylender’s License (“the License”) pursuant to the Moneylenders Act 1951 granted by Ministry of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government of Malaysia (“the Ministry”).
- received the Lease Agreement with Johor Corporation in respect of the lease for a piece of land situated at PLO 69, Tanjung Langsat Industrial Complex, Johor Bahru.
- received a Letter of Appointment dated 10 October 2017 from the Ministry of Home Affairs to undertake the voluntary repatriation of illegal foreign workers for the Immigration Department of Malaysia (“the Project”). The tenure of the Project is from the date of the issuance of the Letter of Appointment, 10 October 2017 to 31 December 2017.
- Incorporation of I-Pay MYEG Philippines Inc, a Joint Venture Company between the Company and I-Pay Commerce Ventures, Inc.
- incorporation of Mydigitalcoin Sdn. Bhd. (“MYDC”) with intended principal activity of investment holdings.
- Change of Company address
Lot 8.01, Level 8, 1 First Avenue
Persiaran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
Level 43A, MYEG Tower
No 8, Jalan Damansara
Empire City, PJU 8
47820 Petaling Jaya
- subscribe for 50,000 shares and further purchase 75,000 shares of Essential Reviews Sdn. Bhd., collectively representing approximately 67% of the issued and paid-up shares of Essential Reviews Sdn. Bhd.
- MYEG had entered into a Joint Venture Agreement ("the Agreement") with I-Pay Commerce Ventures, Inc to establish a Joint Venture Corporation ("JVC") for the purpose of engaging in the business of development and implementation of Electronic Government Services projects in the Philippines and the provision of other Electronic Government related services thereto, including, electronic payment services in the Philippines in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement. The JVC will only be incorporated subsequent to the formalisation of the Agreement.
- Signing of a concession agreement dated 1 March 2017 with the Government of Malaysia in relation to the provision of online renewal of temporary employment pass for foreign worker or Pas Lawatan Kerja Sementara (“PLKS”) for the Immigration Department of Malaysia ("the Project”). The tenure of the Project is 5 years from 23 May 2015 to 22 May 2020 and it is renewable upon expiry subject to the approval by the Government of Malaysia.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, MUCA Wellness Sdn. Bhd. which will be operating electronic commerce as its principal activity.
- Received Letter of Acceptance from the Ministry of Home Affairs in relation to the provision of online renewal of temporary employment pass for foreign worker or Pas Lawatan Kerja Sementara (“PLKS”) for the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, MY E.G. Management Services Sdn. Bhd to provide management and consultancy services.
- Completion of Bonus Issue of 1,202,101,993 Bonus Shares.
- MYEG entered into agreement for the acquisition of additional seven (7) storeys at Iconic Office (Block N).
- MYEG entered into three (3) Tenancy Agreement (“the Agreements”) with Melaka State Development Corporation (“PKNM”) for the rental of 512 accommodation units to serve as hostels to foreign workers.
- MYEG received a letter of approval dated 10 August 2016 for an extension of Pioneer Status for a period of five (5) years under the Promotion of Investments Act, 1986 by the Malaysian Investment Development Authority (“MIDA”).
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, Hurr Tv Sdn. Bhd. to build, own and operate an online TV channel.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, MYEG Lodging Sdn. Bhd. to build, own and operate hostels for foreign workers.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, Picasso Media Sdn. Bhd which would be provision of diversified media solutions and related professional services.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, MY E.G. Alternative Payment Services Sdn. Bhd. to operate and manage electronic platforms for investment and financing arrangements and other related value added services.
- Acquisition by MYEG of 22 storeys of stratified parcels at Iconic Office (block n) at Empire City at Damansara completed.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, MY E.G. Payment Services Sdn. Bhd which would be providing financing, leasing or hire purchase services.
- Received a letter of appointment from the Ministry of Home Affairs in relation to the management of illegal foreign workers for the rehiring programme.
- Company granted a Courier Service License (“License”) by the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (“MCMC”).
- Appointed by Ministry of Home Affairs to offer online renewal of temporary employment pass for foreign workers or Pas Lawatan Kerja Sementara (“PLKS”) for Immigration Department of Malaysia from 23 May 2015 until 22 May 2020.
- Incorporation of CardBiz eServices Sdn Bhd for software customization and development.
- Appointed as Celcom’s Direct Channel Partner to promote, market and distribute products and services to end users.
- Completion of Bonus Issue of 1,202,102,000 Bonus Shares.
- Entered software solutions and credit card terminal rental business through acquisition of 55% stake in Cardbiz Holding Sdn Bhd.
- Acquisition of MYEG Trade Sdn Bhd which it principle activity would be investment holding.
- Launching of automotive portal www.mymotor.my.
- Completion of Bonus Issue of 601,051,000 Bonus Shares.
- Extension of the E-Services Concession Agreement for a further period of 5 years commencing from 23 May 2015 and expiring on 22 May 2020 vide an extension letter from Malaysia Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit ("MAMPU").