- subscribe for 376,444,336 shares and acquire 664,313,535 shares of Stampede Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (“Stampede”), collectively representing approximately 23.5% of the enlarged issued and paid up shares of Stampede.
- incorporation of MYEG Auto Assist Sdn. Bhd. (“MYAA”). The intended principal activities of MYAA includes provision of motor vehicle inspection and repairs, sale of removable motor vehicle spare parts, motor vehicle breakdown assistance, and provision of membership in relation thereto.
- Proposal to diversify the existing principal activities of MYEG and its subsidiaries to include the foreign workers accommodation programme was duly approved by the shareholders of the Company on 7 December 2017.
- a Moneylender’s License (“the License”) pursuant to the Moneylenders Act 1951 granted by Ministry of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government of Malaysia (“the Ministry”).
- received the Lease Agreement with Johor Corporation in respect of the lease for a piece of land situated at PLO 69, Tanjung Langsat Industrial Complex, Johor Bahru.
- received a Letter of Appointment dated 10 October 2017 from the Ministry of Home Affairs to undertake the voluntary repatriation of illegal foreign workers for the Immigration Department of Malaysia (“the Project”). The tenure of the Project is from the date of the issuance of the Letter of Appointment, 10 October 2017 to 31 December 2017.
- Incorporation of I-Pay MYEG Philippines Inc, a Joint Venture Company between the Company and I-Pay Commerce Ventures, Inc.
- incorporation of Mydigitalcoin Sdn. Bhd. (“MYDC”) with intended principal activity of investment holdings.
- Change of Company address
Lot 8.01, Level 8, 1 First Avenue
Persiaran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
Level 43A, MYEG Tower
No 8, Jalan Damansara
Empire City, PJU 8
47820 Petaling Jaya
- subscribe for 50,000 shares and further purchase 75,000 shares of Essential Reviews Sdn. Bhd., collectively representing approximately 67% of the issued and paid-up shares of Essential Reviews Sdn. Bhd.
- MYEG had entered into a Joint Venture Agreement ("the Agreement") with I-Pay Commerce Ventures, Inc to establish a Joint Venture Corporation ("JVC") for the purpose of engaging in the business of development and implementation of Electronic Government Services projects in the Philippines and the provision of other Electronic Government related services thereto, including, electronic payment services in the Philippines in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement. The JVC will only be incorporated subsequent to the formalisation of the Agreement.
- Signing of a concession agreement dated 1 March 2017 with the Government of Malaysia in relation to the provision of online renewal of temporary employment pass for foreign worker or Pas Lawatan Kerja Sementara (“PLKS”) for the Immigration Department of Malaysia ("the Project”). The tenure of the Project is 5 years from 23 May 2015 to 22 May 2020 and it is renewable upon expiry subject to the approval by the Government of Malaysia.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, MUCA Wellness Sdn. Bhd. which will be operating electronic commerce as its principal activity.
- Received Letter of Acceptance from the Ministry of Home Affairs in relation to the provision of online renewal of temporary employment pass for foreign worker or Pas Lawatan Kerja Sementara (“PLKS”) for the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, MY E.G. Management Services Sdn. Bhd to provide management and consultancy services.
- Completion of Bonus Issue of 1,202,101,993 Bonus Shares.
Corporate Milestones from 2014 - 2017
- MYEG entered into agreement for the acquisition of additional seven (7) storeys at Iconic Office (Block N).
- MYEG entered into three (3) Tenancy Agreement (“the Agreements”) with Melaka State Development Corporation (“PKNM”) for the rental of 512 accommodation units to serve as hostels to foreign workers.
- MYEG received a letter of approval dated 10 August 2016 for an extension of Pioneer Status for a period of five (5) years under the Promotion of Investments Act, 1986 by the Malaysian Investment Development Authority (“MIDA”).
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, Hurr Tv Sdn. Bhd. to build, own and operate an online TV channel.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, MYEG Lodging Sdn. Bhd. to build, own and operate hostels for foreign workers.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, Picasso Media Sdn. Bhd which would be provision of diversified media solutions and related professional services.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, MY E.G. Alternative Payment Services Sdn. Bhd. to operate and manage electronic platforms for investment and financing arrangements and other related value added services.
- Acquisition by MYEG of 22 storeys of stratified parcels at Iconic Office (block n) at Empire City at Damansara completed.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary, MY E.G. Payment Services Sdn. Bhd which would be providing financing, leasing or hire purchase services.
- Received a letter of appointment from the Ministry of Home Affairs in relation to the management of illegal foreign workers for the rehiring programme.
- Company granted a Courier Service License (“License”) by the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (“MCMC”).
- Appointed by Ministry of Home Affairs to offer online renewal of temporary employment pass for foreign workers or Pas Lawatan Kerja Sementara (“PLKS”) for Immigration Department of Malaysia from 23 May 2015 until 22 May 2020.
- Incorporation of CardBiz eServices Sdn Bhd for software customization and development.
- Appointed as Celcom’s Direct Channel Partner to promote, market and distribute products and services to end users.
- Completion of Bonus Issue of 1,202,102,000 Bonus Shares.
- Entered software solutions and credit card terminal rental business through acquisition of 55% stake in Cardbiz Holding Sdn Bhd.
- Acquisition of MYEG Trade Sdn Bhd which it principle activity would be investment holding.
- Launching of automotive portal www.mymotor.my.
- Completion of Bonus Issue of 601,051,000 Bonus Shares.
- Extension of the E-Services Concession Agreement for a further period of 5 years commencing from 23 May 2015 and expiring on 22 May 2020 vide an extension letter from Malaysia Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit ("MAMPU").